Perfect storm - Great home - Great subdivision - Great Location!! This is a quality built custom home that was very well designed and finished. Nice true hardwood floors, solid surface kitchen countertops, recess lights and so much more. Floor plan is wonderful and features bay window breakfast area in kitchen an separate bar and desk area. Master bedroom has an actual sitting area that opens to the rear covered porch. Porch wraps around three sides of home. Garage is attached with a breezeway to home and features indoor, and outdoor storage rooms as well as floored attic storage. This home was very well thought out and constructed. Set an appointment to visit soon!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump.
- Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Tile, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors